Saturday 6 November 2010

Ding Dong

The website has seen a little more attention today - It's really starting to take shape now.

I've been calming down a bit over here since the mad post-BICS rush. I've just put the finishing touches to another script that I'm intending to submit to another anthology, and I have another script to write this week for something else.

Once that is done, I'm going to explore some more full graphic novel opportunities and fish out and old idea I had a while back when pitching ideas to Accent UK that I really liked, and I'm going to write that bad boy. It's another of my talky, thoughtful ones, but this one is a bit high-concept and I have a feeling it'll grow in the telling. Looking forward to getting stuck into it.

This weekend is going to comprise my ongoing search for artists for the Clint scripts I've written. I've heard from a few people, but non who would really fit with either story, but I'm not giving up hope and The internet is full of talented artists. There are bound to be a few that would go well with the scripts.

Tickets are bought for Thought Bubble in Leeds, where I'm hoping to continue my run of possibilities.

In other news, as the title of this post demonstrates, I'm now the proud owner of a Leslie Phillips moustache. My immortal and beautiful beard is gone!

It's all in aid of charity, of course. Movember is now in full swing, raising money for The Prostate Cancer Charity, and I've thrown my oar in to try to help out. If you feel like sponsoring my face furniture and donating a little cash, head on over to http://uk.movember.com/mospace/956772/ and hit the "donate to me" button. If I can raise over £80 I get a free invite to a moustache party! I don't know what that involves, but it certainly sounds jolly exciting.


And worry not. Like Rage Against The Machine last year, my beard will be making a triumphant Christmas Comeback when Movember is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment