Thursday 11 August 2011

Clueless

I'm not very knowledgeable about politics, and I'm probably a bit naive about social issues, etc, having lived a relatively snug life in a series of small to medium-sized towns. I guess I'm generally not very aware of what's Really Going On, in title case. But I probably don't need to be to think that the rioting that's been going on has been a bit mental. Scary stuff.

I'm not really equipped to discuss it, and I'm aware of how much of a spazzy blowhard you can sound like if you start talking about things you know little about, especially on the internet. So moving swiftly on...

...not much to report. Still trying to stay away from writing, and succeeding. I think I've needed this. I've gotten so little done these last few months - and it has been eating me up so much - that actually doing nothing on purpose has seemed like a holiday. I shall hopefully be back into it next month with a brain full of new thoughts and ideas, once the show in Birmingham has been and gone.

If it's still coming at all, after this week's ...trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment