Saturday 9 March 2013

Your days are numbered now, Decepticreeps!

It's live, people. Some small email snafu notwithstanding, the website is now up and running. There were a few hiccups along the way, and there are still a few to sort out, but for the most part I now have a brand spanking new website for my writing and that and it looks all nice and pretty.

This page is linked on the main menu of the website, so hopefully they'll feed each other and increase their traffic a bit. And for those who have found this blog through the new site, there is a 'Home' link at the top of the side column to take you back to the main body of the site.

See how thoughtful I am? I'm lovely, me.

Anyway, enjoy your time touring the new site. I hope to have the email issues resolved this weekend, but in the meantime there are plenty of other ways to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment