Thursday 2 September 2010

Greetings and salutations, friends!

Whoo hoo!
First entry in the new website's diary - not sure what to write as the website is still being built as I type, but howdy to all. It may look a bit sparse now, but in the coming weeks and months there will be more and more content to look at and, hopefully, coo over. This diary section is where I'll be posting progress reports on my various projects, as well as the occasional bit of rambling nonsense, to the interest of nobody.

As you will soon be able to see from the 'Projects' page, I'm currently going through the last draft of the one-shot I've written for Accent UK - just adding another layer of polish, tightening up the dialogue and some of the pacing. Nothing major. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darren,

    Good to see you have finally joined the 21st Century!

    -CJ

    ReplyDelete