Tuesday 7 September 2010

Public Humiliation

Spent a little time recently with Christian Jones, a good mate of mine who was kind enough to volunteer for the task of designing this website. He also volunteered to take a few photos of me for use on the site, which turned into a bit of a saga. Basically, he spent the best part of an afternoon dragging me around Chester, listening to me complain while taking photos of me, desperately trying to make me look vaguely presentable.

Easier said than done - I have a feeling he'll be exercising his Photoshop muscles on this venture. My part consisted of shaking off the trauma of being photographed in public and trying not to look like a dickhead. It was a struggle. I do not photograph well. You will be able to see the fruits of our labours shortly on these pages, so you can judge for yourselves how successful our efforts were.

1 comment:

  1. You are more photogentic than me, cochise- I always end up looking like Jo Brand fell into Jeff Goldblum's random science catastrophe machine from The Fly along with a bag of red beard shavings.

    ReplyDelete