Tuesday 10 April 2012

Well, that didn't take long.

Draft 3 sorted - that was a much shorter process than I expected, and just a few little turns and changes to dialogue and individual panels have made all the difference. It's brought some themes out to much greater emphasis, while keeping the shape of the script intact.

It's also given me a potential title! Nothing definite yet, so I'm not quite ready for the reveal. I'll save it for when the script is properly done, which is a way off as I've still got a pretty big job in the form of the final rewrite. I realised when going through it this time that a lot of the panel descriptions need work. The information is all there, but a lot of it is clumsy and cumbersome. It's also riddled with spelling and grammatical errors, so that'll keep me busy for the rest of the week.

Fingers crossed it'll be done and done by Sunday!

But enough for today. I've been so wrapped up in the script tonight that I've only just realised I've completely forgotten to have any dinner. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment