Sunday 22 July 2012

You don't frighten me, sunshine.

It seems I'm suffering a crisis of confidence of some sort. After several years of writing nothing but comics, my ability to write simple prose has taken a bit of a hit. Doing it is also giving me the fear.

I was not expecting to be so nervous about doing this. Methings there will be much agonising over details in the weeks and months to come. I also can't help but feel it might be silly of me to bomb straight into writing a whole book without first warming up on something shorter and easier. That would be the sensible option.

But screw it, where's the fun in being sensible

So it's a novel and it currently feels quite intimidating, and what I have written so far is bloody awful. Bring it on, bitch. I will soon be eating through your pages like a mad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment